Nimbus Sierra RO Drinking Water System
PAGE 7 - 6B
Nimbus Sierra 30 GPD RO Drinking Water System
The Nimbus Sierra RO Drinking Water System features sealed filter cartridges for easy, hygienic filter replacements. Also features a high capacity prefilter, carbon postfilter, stainless-steel airgap faucet, 2-gallon storage tank and installation hardware.
ANSI/NSF STANDARD 58 CERTIFIED RO DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
Why are Nimbus Sierras better than the rest?
• They have a distinctive style and function of design making them desirable to the public. Their compact profile uses less room under the counter.
• The proprietary parts are only available through authorized dealers who provide similar services and values. They are not carried in warehouse stores.
• The Sierra is backed with manufacturer support from a company with over 35 years experience in residential drinking water systems.
• The membrane for the Sierra is 100% tested for flow rejection.
• The Sierra is 100% leak and flow tested.
• The system is tested and certified for Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium,Chromium (Hexevalent and Trivalent), Copper, Cysts, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, and Total Dissolved Solids.
• The membrane module contains the check valve and the flow restrictor, all three are replaced together.
• Filter and membrane replacements are easy and hygienic, no need to sanitize housings or handle dirty filters.
• The system has color coded connections for tubing, filters and membrane for easy and quick in-the-field replacement.
• The Nimbus Sierra RO Drinking Water Systems is tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 58 by NSF International for materials and performance.
PAGE 7 - 6B